This release contains minor features and bug fixes.
- Import Func<T> - you can now import Func<T> and a function will be provided that will resolve type T from the the container
- Auto import constructor - if your type has one constructor, it will automatically be used for import without having to mark it with ImportConstructor
- EnrichWith - Similar to structuremap's enrichwith. It can be used to provide interceptors
- WPF Templates - In version 3.0.3 a bug was introduced to the WPF templates, an xmlns statement had a typo in it causing it not to compile till updated.
- CharmService Back - there was a bug in the Back method for charm service that affected moving back through multiple charms
- SyncService - there was a bug in the SyncService not detecting types correctly.