This is both a feature release and a Bug Fix releaseFeatures
- The Main new Feature is the ability to add event handlers from XAML using this new syntax View:EventHandler.Attach="EventName => ViewModelMethod($eventArgs)"
- New Example app that shows one or two features of the framework on each page, allowing for more straight forward examples.
- IUIVisualizationService is now exported correctly and you can import it into your ViewModels
- DelegateCommand had a bug where it wasn't raising the CanExecuteChange
- View Item Templates now assumes you are using the naming convention "_View"
- Changed Charm template to have gray border on left hand side to match Permissions flyout.
StyleMVVM has been re-licensed under the MS Public license to allow for easier adoption. If you are interested in licensing it under the LGPL send me an email.